Top discharge 316 cast stainless steel pumps.
- Top discharge pumps pass the liquid up and around the motor before discharging. This ensures better motor cooling in low level liquid applications.
- RX pumps are available in one (1) and two (2) HP, in single phase and three-phase. Class F insulation and overload protection ensures a long life. RX models are delivered standard with 2” stainless NPT discharge connection.(3" adapter available).
- All wear and "wet" parts such as impeller, wear-plate, oil housing, pump-housing and inner pump top are made of Cast 316 stainless material. The elastomers such as o-rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of FKM. Standard power cable is made of oil-resistant material. Special installation can be made with EPDM power-cable and elastomers. (BUNA (Nitril) also available).
- All parts exposed to pumped liquids are made of 316 Stainless Steel.
- Elastomers are made of FKM
- Longer Power Cord – Standard 33ft. power cord.
- Three Seal Motor Protection - Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- More Motor Protection – Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Each pump is tested at factory, both for performance as well as safety. Level controls and level control systems are available.
(Specifications dependent on model & may change without notice)
For product brochure, operational manual or dimensions please go to Product Information & Literature