Non-Clog Electric Submersible Pumps for Sludge, Sewage, Trash & Industrial Waste
- The SVF-pumps are equipped with Vortex impellers, undoubtedly the best non-clog impellers ever invented for the handling of mud, raw sewage, viscous liquids, rags, wood chips and other solids. They pass solid up to 90% of pump outlet diameter.
- Longer Power Cord – Standard 50ft. high temperature power cord on pumps.
- 304SS Motor Housing – Superior abrasion resistance will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Three Seal Motor Protection - Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- More Motor Protection – Winding protection and (NEMA) Class R motor insulation with a thermal cut out switch that will allow the stator to have a winding temperature of up to 300 degrees F (150 C), superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation.
- Tough Pump Construction – Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
(Specifications dependent on model & may change without notice)
For product brochure, operational manual or dimensions please go to Product Information & Literature