View on Modern Pumping Today website.
View on TPO website.
BJM Pumps has expanded its KB Series line of submersible pumps, to include the new KB220. The newest model is ideally suited for dewatering applications in construction, mining, sand and gravel operations or wherever there is sand and/or small abrasives present.KB Series pumps are designed and constructed for reliable operation in abrasive dewatering environments where reduced downtime is critical to the bottom line. Top features include:
- Agitator, to suspend solids and prevent solids build-up near the pump suction. Constructed of abrasive resistant 28% chrome iron.
- Double Mechanical Seal design, with separate lip seal to protect the motor.
- Volute cast from hardened Ductile Iron.
- (NEMA) Class H Motor Insulation 302¬∞F (150¬∞C)
- Motor Overload Protection: Thermal Switches embedded in the motor windings protect the motor from overheating or overloading.