JXHF SeriesSide discharge submersibles are typically used in sump applications where the liquid level can be controlled and where the pumps are partially submerged when in operation. The JXHF models are designed for general high head pumping purposes where the passing or shredding of larger solids is not required. JXHF pumps are available in size 2 to 10 HP. Dual mechanical seals with the lower seal made of highly wear resistant silicon carbide/silicon carbide for less downtime and long life. All "wet parts" are of highest quality 316 stainless steel. Wear parts are made of cast material. The 1, 2, 3 and 5 HP JXHF pumps are made with precision cast parts (also referred to as investment castings), the same quality that is used in aircraft and space vehicles due to it's superior density and strength. Other models are manufactured with sand cast parts. Elastomers such as gaskets and o-rings are made of FKM. Standard power cable is made of oil resistant quality, which works very well in most environments. EPDM quality cable and elastomers as well as BUNA elastomers are available on special order.View ModelsRequest Information
Series Curves (PDF)
- All parts exposed to pumped liquids are made of 316 stainless steel.
- Elastomers are made of FKM.
- Longer power cord – Standard 33 ft. power cord.
- Three seal motor protection – Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber.
- More motor protection – Winding protection and (NEMA) Class R motor insulation with a thermal cut out switch that will allow the stator to have a winding temperature of up to 300° degrees F (150° C), superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation.
- JX55HSSF and JX75HSSF MODELS – The 7.5 and 10 HP models are designed with an outer sleeve on the impeller shaft. Two oil seal rings, upper and lower, ride on this replaceable shaft which prevents the formation of grooves on the impeller shaft itself.
- TWO PUMPS IN ONE – Most sizes can be converted to a high head version by merely changing the impeller and the suction plate. Other brands often require major changes to achieve different heads or volumes.
- Slide Rail Systems – The JX55HSSF and JX75HSSF models can also be mounted on BJM slide rail systems.
- Each pump is tested at factory, both for performance as well as safety. Level controls and level control systems are available.
- Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.
|Model||Motor Rating (HP)||Voltage||Rated Amps||Discharge Connection||Max Solids||Max Head||Max GPM||Phase||Learn More|
|JX15HSSF-208T||2||208, 3ph- 60 Hz||6.3||2" NPT-M||3/16"||75'||105||3||Details|
|JX15HSSF-230T||2||230, 3ph- 60 Hz||6||2" NPT-M||3/16"||75'||105||3||Details|
|JX15HSSF-460T||2||460, 3ph- 60 Hz||3||2" NPT-M||3/16"||75'||105||3||Details|
|JX15HSSF-575T||2||575, 3ph- 60 Hz||2.3||2" NPT-M||3/16"||75'||105||3||Details|
|JX22HSSF-208T||3||208, 3ph- 60 Hz||9.45||2" NPT-M||3/8"||95'||150||3||Details|
|JX22HSSF-230T||3||208/230/460/575, 3ph- 60 Hz||9||2" NPT-M||3/8"||95'||150||3||Details|
|JX22HSSF-460T||3||460, 3ph- 60 Hz||4.5||2" NPT-M||3/8"||95'||150||3||Details|
|JX22HSSF-575T||3||208/230/460/575, 3ph- 60 Hz||3.2||2" NPT-M||3/8"||95'||150||3||Details|
|JX37HSSF-230T||5||230, 3ph- 60 Hz||14||2" NPT-M||3/8"||113'||192||3||Details|
|JX37HSSF-460T||5||460, 3ph- 60 Hz||7||2" NPT-M||3/8"||113'||192||3||Details|
|JX37HSSF-575T||5||208/230/460/575, 3ph- 60 Hz||5.5||2" NPT-M||3/8"||113'||192||3||Details|
|JX55CHSSF-230T||7.5||230, 3ph- 60 Hz||21||4" FLANGE W/ 3" NPT-F DISCHARGE||3/8"||106'||342||3||Details|
|JX55CHSSF-460T||7.5||460, 3ph- 60 Hz||10.5||4" FLANGE W/ 3" NPT-F DISCHARGE||3/8"||106'||342||3||Details|
|JX55CHSSF-575T||7.5||575, 3ph- 60 Hz||7.6||4" FLANGE W/ 3" NPT-F DISCHARGE||3/8"||106'||342||3||Details|
|JX75CHSSF-460T||10||460, 3ph- 60 Hz||15||4" NPT-F||3/8"||141'||409||3||Details|
|JX75CHSSF-575T||10||575, 3ph- 60 Hz||10.5||4" NPT-F||3/8"||141'||409||3||Details|