KBF SeriesKBF Series high temperature submersible pump offers heavy duty dewatering and capabilities for light slurry applications including:
- Food waste
- Wash down sumps
- Sand & gravel dewatering
- Barge & tank cleanout
Series Curves (PDF)
- Abrasive resistant chrome iron components:
- Agitator – to fluidize settled solids into suspension.
- Wear plate – replaceable hardened surface on the suction side where erosion would cause a loss of pump performance.
- Semi- open Impeller – to handle some solids.
- EVERY KBF pump model is protected by:
- Class R motor insulation – and built in amperage ( FLA ) and temperature overload protection.
- Double mechanical seals – SiC/SiC – FKM lower & Carbon Ceramic FKM upper in a separate oil filled seal chamber.
- Heavy Duty Lip Seal – additional protection for the mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel shaft and shaft sleeve – saves on shaft wear due to abrasives and corrosion.
- The KBF Series are top discharge pumps:
- KBF pumps are utility pumps – frequently dragged from one site to another. The KBF doesn’t have a side discharge connection that can break off or be damaged as it is pulled and pushed into place.
- Top discharge pumps are cooled by pumped liquid – The KBF pumps can pump a sump or pit down to within “inches” of the bottom. A side discharge pump without a cooling jacket must stay submerged to avoid overheating, leaving as much as 3 feet of un-pumped slurry.
- Top discharge means “SLIM” – even the largest model with a 13.5 inch “waistline” will fit down a manhole with a hose attached. High-Chrome Agitator helps keep solids suspended in liquid and helps prevent pump from clogging.
- High-Chrome Agitator helps keep solids suspended in liquid and helps prevent pump from clogging.
- Specifications dependent on model & may change without notice
|Model||Motor Rating (HP)||Voltage||Rated Amps||Discharge Connection||Max Solids||Max Head||Max GPM||Phase||Learn More|