KZE SeriesHigh capacity, hard metal submersible slurry pumps with agitator is the choice of industries that face the most difficult pumping. Used in mining & coal mining, mineral processing, sand & gravel, steel production, lime slurry-fly ash, hydraulic fracturing, slurry transport, drilling operations - drilling mud.View ModelsRequest Information
Series Curves (PDF)
- Sealing system – oil-cooled and lubricated double mechanical seal design with SiC vs. SiC faces and Buna N elastomers. Seal chamber protected from pumpage by labyrinth rings and lipseal. Seal Minder® leak detection probe.
- Bearing system – permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings with high temperature grease to extend life. Upper radial bearing is roller bearing design. Lower radial and axial thrust bearing is double row angular contact design.
- Impeller – Semi-open, hard metal slurry type impeller capable of passing 1″ solids to accommodate heavy slurry loading.
- Agitator – Hard metal agitator keeps heavy solids from settling and allows them to be pumped away.
- Pump materials of construction – 28% high chrome iron wear parts (volute, impeller, wear plate).
- 403SS shaft and impeller key.
- 304SS hardware & fasteners.
- Cast iron motor housing.
- High chrome iron agitator.
- Power Cable – 50′ length standard, GGC cable with Zener diode for use with ground check controls. Conductor size AWG #6 (50 HP) and AWG #4 (75 HP).
- Sensor Cable – 50′ length for Seal Minder® moisture sensing probe and motor thermal sensors.
- Cable Entry Sealing System – compression fitting with Buna N grommet. Individually isolated and potted leads to prevent moisture intrusion and wicking.
- Class H insulation.
- 1.15 Service factor.
- 104° F (40° C) Max liquid temperature.
- 4 pole motor speed.
- High-chrome agitator helps keep solids suspended in liquid and helps prevent pump from clogging.
- Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.
|Model||Motor Rating (HP)||Voltage||Rated Amps||Discharge Connection||Max Solids||Max Head||Max GPM||Phase||Learn More|
||50||460, 3ph-60Hz||62||8" ANSI||1"||124'||2200||3||Details|
||50||575, 3ph-60Hz||50||8" ANSI||1"||124'||2200||3||Details|
||75||460, 3ph-60Hz||88||8" ANSI||1"||163'||2415||3||Details|
||75||575, 3ph-60Hz||70||8" ANSI||1"||163'||2415||3||Details|
||100||460, 3ph-60Hz||118||8" ANSI||1.3"||185'||2500||3||Details|
||125||460, 3ph-60Hz||146||8" ANSI||1.3"||203'||2641||3||Details|
||125||575, 3ph-60Hz||146||8" ANSI||1.3"||203'||2641||3||Details|