SF SeriesElectric submersible pumps with single vane or double vane impellers for municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater. The SF Series pumps have non-clog, single vane or double vane impellers designed for high volume and lift performance for liquids up to 200°F.View ModelsRequest Information
Series Curves (PDF)
- Longer power cord – Standard 33ft. power cord.
- 304 stainless steel motor housing – Superior abrasion resistance will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Three seal motor protection – Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber.
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class R motor insulation with a thermal cut-out switch that will allow the stator to have a winding temperature up to 300°F (150°C), superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation.
- Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
- Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.
|Model||Motor Rating (HP)||Voltage||Rated Amps||Discharge Connection||Max Solids||Max Head||Max GPM||Phase||Learn More|
||7.5||230, 3ph- 60 Hz||21||4" NPT-F||2.5"||78'||450||3||Details|
||7.5||460, 3ph- 60 Hz||10.5||4" NPT-F||2.5"||78'||450||3||Details|
||7.5||575, 3ph- 60 Hz||7.6||4" NPT-F||2.5"||78'||450||3||Details|
||10||230/460/575, 3ph- 60 Hz||15||4" NPT-F||2.5"||99'||590||3||Details|
||10||230/460/575, 3ph- 60 Hz||10.5||4" NPT-F||2.5"||99'||590||3||Details|